Republican Party of Fort Bend County Precinct and Senate District Conventions June 6, 2020
The Republican Party of Fort Bend County Precinct and Senate District 13, 17 and 18 Conventions will go on as scheduled.
Saturday June 6th
Safari Texas Ranch
11627 FM 1464, Richmond 77407.
Check in and Credentialing 8:00 am – 9:00 am
Breakfast beginning at 8:30 am
Precinct Conventions 9:00 am
Senate District Conventions 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
The convention leaders are taking every precaution with increased personal space in the convention rooms and making sure temperature checks, hand sanitizers and masks for our convention delegates are available to use.
We anticipate a good turnout to the SD conventions and want to have a big Fort Bend County delegate and alternate group to attend the RPT State Convention in Houston July 16-18.
Resolutions to the State Convention are still being accepted. Please send them to the Resolutions Chairmen from each Senate District below:
Senate District 13 Alysa Jarvis - FBSD13res@gmail.com
Senate District 17 Craig LeTulle - firstname.lastname@example.org
Senate District 18 Mickey Mixon - email@example.com
Here is how you can participate at the Precinct/Senate District Conventions:
- If you voted in the Republican Primary election last March, you may attend your Precinct Convention on June 6th.
- Sign in with the Credentials Committee the day of the Precinct/ Senate District Convention
- Be elected as a delegate or alternate from your precinct to the State Convention.
- You may also fill out the At-Large Delegate form provided by the Nominations Committee attached and email to the Nominations Chairmen from each Senate District below:
Senate District 13 Dale Gibble - FBSD13Nom@gmail.com
Senate District 17 Tobin Englet - firstname.lastname@example.org
Senate District 18 Patti Everett - email@example.com
- If you would like to participate in the State Convention but are not ready to get out in person to the SD Convention, please fill out the At-Large Delegate form attached.If you change your mind and want to attend on the day of the SD Convention, please feel free to come and check in with your credentials.
The deadline to turn in At Large Delegate forms is June 1, 2020.
For more convention information please contact us.
SD 13 Convention Temporary Chairman Alysa Jarvis, FBRPCT2033@gmail.com
SD 17 Convention Temporary Chairman Tina Gibson, firstname.lastname@example.org
SD 18 Convention Temporary Chairman Edee Sinclair, email@example.com